Sunday, June 13, 2010

Controversy

Although I feel like I may have jumped the gun with my review of Noir, I do still feel somewhat the same. I will admit, had I known the video was actually based on a book (yes?), I think I would have seen the video from a different perspective.
Now that it's been out for almost a week, if you still haven't bought Noir, go and do so.
Now hopefully this week I will be able to get to updating the music player by adding the rest of Noir to it. I will also work on getting the lyrics for Noir added to the Lyrics board. Hell, I may even go as far as to add all the lyrics for Aiden's songs as well under a lyrics boards for them.
In other news, the account that posted as William is indeed him. I was able to verify that just tongiht. So now we can be sure that Will does in fact visit the site at times. (and by the way he loves it).

No comments:

Post a Comment